Welcome to Multimedia Central!
This is the new one-stop shop for all our videos, podcasts, TV and radio appearances and, of course, Morning Java. We heard from readers who wanted them collected for easy access, so here they are, right near the top of the homepage on both the site and app.
The most recent entries always will go on top:
• Monday, 1 a.m.: I was part of the panel on WPXI-TV's 'Subway Final Word' late Sunday night, along with Mark Madden and John Steigerwald. Alby Oxenreiter was the host.
• Wednesday, 10:30 p.m.: Our company and our partners at WPXI-TV have launched another joint Pittsburgh sports show called 'Halftime Adjustments.' Here's the fourth episode, in which Chase Williams and I discuss a bunch of Steelers/Penguins/Pirates topics for a half-hour. It's also available on your smart TV, if you download the new WPXI Now app.
• Wednesday, 9 p.m.: I'm back with another episode of my Pirates-centric podcast, The Buccocast. Here, Josh Taylor and I talk all things PBC with the second half looming. - Rollison
To subscribe to the show:
- Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/2t7WKaW
- Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/2MVTsk3
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2DYzXEG
- Stitcher: https://bit.ly/2Dl6FOO
• Wednesday, 6:45 p.m.: Just made my weekly visit to the 105.9 the X studios and Mark Madden, talking Pirates, Penguins and more:
• Wednesday, 2 a.m.: At 5:30 p.m., I'll make my weekly visit to the 105.9 the X studios and Mark Madden. Hear us online right here. At 7:30 p.m., WPXI-TV will air the new 'Halftime Adjustments,' in which Chase Williams and I will rip through a hard half-hour of unfiltered Pittsburgh sports talk. Watch us on your smart TV by downloading the new WPXI Now app.
• Tuesday, 5:34 p.m.: John Perrotto just checked in from the All-Star Game in Cleveland on 105.9 the X with Mark Madden:
• Tuesday, 4:30 a.m.: In this episode of Morning Java, brought to you by GetGo Cafe+Market, Chris Carter and I dig into the Derby, the Pirates’ unfortunate history in those and the other sports’ skills events:
To continue reading, log into your account: