Since I've started podcasting, with the every-weekday 'DK's Daily Shot,' one of the most common questions sent this -- including from friends of mine -- is what that music is that I chose.
Answer: Seven Color Sky, a pure Pittsburgh band that put out three extraordinary albums a few years ago, kindly granted permission to borrow three of their best songs: 'Won't Last Long,' 'She Said,' and 'She Looked So Plain.' In fact, they were actually thanking me for asking, which I found hilarious. I'm the one who's grateful for the music they've made, I hope it's true -- as they're hinting -- that they're hooking back up once the world returns to normal, and I'll proudly be right up front against the stage once they do.
Find their music on Spotify. You'll be glad you checked them out. And hey, tell Scott, Marc, Terry and Frank we sent you!
• Here's my Thursday podcast:
• This week's Brewing question: What's the most prominent form of journalism that's missing from DK Pittsburgh Sports? Don't be nice here. That won't help us at all. If we lack in this area, just say it.
• Dale Lolley, Mike Kovak, Jeff Hartman and Chris Carter are on the Steelers. Our football coverage is on our team page.
• Dave Molinari and Taylor Haase are on the Penguins. Our hockey coverage is on our team page.
• Alex Stumpf's on the Pirates. Our baseball coverage is on our team page.
• Kovak's on Pitt. Our Panthers coverage in on our team page.