The NFL released its full 2019 preseason schedule Wednesday, with games in Canada and Hawaii highlighting the festivities.
The Raiders will face the Packers at Winnipeg's IG Field on Aug. 22, while the Rams take on the Cowboys at Honolulu's Aloha Stadium on Aug. 17. Besides their game in Canada, the Raiders will also face the Bears in London on Oct. 6 during the regular season, making them the first team in NFL history to play in three different countries in the same season.
This year's Hall of Fame Game, the NFL's annual preseason opener, pits the Falcons against the Broncos at 8 p.m. ET on Thursday, Aug. 1.
But you're probably here for the Steelers, right? Of course. Here's where and when you can catch their preseason action:
• Week 1: Friday, Aug. 9: Buccaneers at Steelers, 7:30 p.m. ET
• Week 2: Saturday, Aug. 17: Chiefs at Steelers, 7:30 p.m. ET
• Week 3: Sunday, Aug. 25: Steelers at Titans, 7 p.m ET
• Week 4: Thursday, Aug. 29: Steelers at Panthers, 7 p.m. ET
The Steelers went 2-1 against these teams last season, defeating the Buccaneers and the Panthers while losing in Week 2 to the Chiefs, 42-37. They did not face the Titans in 2018.
Here's when you can get your first look at the Steelers' AFC North rivals, including the new-look Browns and the Lamar Jackson-led Ravens:
• Thursday, Aug. 8: Jaguars at Ravens, 7:30 p.m. ET
• Thursday, Aug. 8: Redskins at Browns, 7:30 p.m. ET